This is a wooden 3D puzzle of Japanese Edo Castle.
It is precisely expressed in the wooden pieces with laser cut.
The ki-gu-mi series are made of wooden material that is environmentally friendly and can be easily assembled.
Apply adhesive glue in case of loose fitting or broken by excessive force.
- Assembled size: 208 × 130 × 164mm (8.2″ x 5.1″ x 6.5″)
- Package size: W150×H242×D18mm
- Difficulty level: 5 in 5 level
- Pieces: 238pcs
- Material: Plywood
- Estimated working time: 3 to 8 hours
- Target age: 15 years old or over
- Use this product only for the intended purpose.
- Be careful with sharp points.
- Applying on excessive force could break item.
- Keep away from heat or direct sunlight.
- This product is not water-resistant. Avoid dampenig.
- Do not put this product in your mouse as it can cause choking or suffocation.
- Keep this product away from children.