Japanese 100% handicraft candles with cherry blossom painted by hand.
These candles are the miniature size of the large candles used in the temple or the shrine.
Rice bran wax and palm wax are mixed.
No paraffin wax is used and so small amount of oily smoke.
Candle core is made of Japanese paper, Washi.
Two candles will be shipped together with a fancy box.
- Candle Size : H 2.95inch x DIA top 0.67inch x bottom 0.47inch (H 7.5cm x Diameter top 1.7cm x bottom 1.2cm)
- Burning time : 50 min
- Material : Rice bran wax and palm wax are mixed. (no paraffin)
- Core material : Japanese paper, Washi
- Made by Nakamura candle founded in 1887 in Kyoto Japan
Please make a payment within 4 days after you won or purchased.
It will be shipped from Kyoto Japan by air mail.
It will take about 1 or 2 weeks for the delivery.
Please contact us
- Before marking Neutral or Negative feedback for our service
- In case of no delivery, damage, missing or incorrect item
- Question about this item
- Question about any other Japanese goods which you want to buy
International Buyers – Please note
- Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges.
These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs and will be prior to bidding/buying.
- These charges are normally collected by the delivery freight (shipping) company or when you pick the item up.
Do not confuse them for additional shipping charges.
- We do not mark merchandise value below value or mark items as “gift”
- US and International government regulations prohibit such behavior.