Blue Bottle Coffee Go bottle
Go bottle is an innovative bottle that fits the culture of blue bottle coffee.
Because it is made with an innovative design concept that implements a mechanism to escape the internal pressure of carbonic acid, you can carry coffee in a fresh state, and you can also carry beer such as coffee pale and carbonated drinks such as sparkling water.
A unique cap that can be easily opened and closed with one hand, push three buttons at the same time to open instantly, and instantly lock when you pull the trigger.
The cap has a double sealed structure, which exerts outstanding heat and cold retention effects, and there is no drink leakage.
It can be easily opened and closed with one hand, so it’s perfect for sports and other scenes.
The simple bottle with the original color cap and logo of Blue Bottle Coffee is designed to make you want to carry around even in the business scene and private life.
- Capacity: 355ml
- Size: Diameter 67 / Height 231 (mm)
- Caliber: 44 (mm)
- Weight: 272g
- Color: Blue (Gray is sold out)
- Material: Inner bottle stainless steel
Body Stainless steel (polyester resin coating)
- Country of origin: China
Precautions for handling
- Please be sure to wash the cap and bottle body before use.
- Please make sure that there is no rust or damage before use.
- Please do not put it by the fire. ( There is a risk of burns.)
- Please make sure to close the cap and carry it. ( There is a risk of burns and leakage.)
- Do not put drinks beyond the limit line (the “MAX” line inside the bottle).
- Do not put the bottle body in the freezer, microwave, dishwasher, oven, or put it on the stove.
- Please do not add dry ice or vinegar itself.
- Please drink as soon as possible.
– If you want to add carbonic acid, sports drinks, vinegar drinks, soup, etc., please drink it for about 6 hours.
– Please do not divide the soup multiple times and eat it all at once.
- Please wash and dry drinks containing salt such as sports drinks and vinegar drinks after use.
(Insufficient cleaning and drying can cause odors and rust.)
- If you use it with a hot drink, be careful not to roll over and leak the contents.
- Place it out of reach of infants and be careful of children’s mischiefs.
- When using carbonated drinks, please open it once every 30 minutes and reduce the pressure inside. The cap may open naturally.
- When putting it in your bag, please place the main body vertically. It prevents leakage in the unlikely event.
- Please refrain from carrying it with precision instruments such as personal computers, tablets, and cameras.
In the unlikely event that the cap opens, it may get wet.
- Please do not leave it in places where it gets hot, such as in the car.