F/S Hakuhodo High Quality Makeup Brush Cleaner Soap Vermillion 80g from Japan
It is ideal to cleanse the surface of the dirty brush for the longer usage of Hakuhodo brushes.
How to cleanse the brush
- Soak the head of brush up to the ferrule with warm water.
- Wash the head by gently stroking on the foam from the top of ferrule to the tip of the brush.
- When using this soap, please add water/warm water on the soap and with palm of your hand create a foam.
- Rinse it well. Remaining soap can cause damages and discoloration of the hair.
- Gently comb from the tip of bristle, squeeze the brush with a towel, arrange the shape with your finger, stand in the cup, and dry it in the shade.
- Don’t use a hair dryer or put in direct sunlight to dry brushes.
- Avoid soak washing as it can cause damages such as discoloration of the hair, falling apart of bristle, and etc.
- After use, please drain off all water and foam on the soap.
- Avoid getting the products into your eye or mouth.
- If your skin develops redness, swelling, itchiness, or other irritation, immediately stop using this product and please consult with a doctor.
- Please keep product out of reach of infants and children.